🍋Looking for an easy yet impressive appetizer recipe? Look no further than Prosciutto Crostini with Creamy Burrata, Tangy Lemon, and Sweet Balsamic Glaze. With just a few simple ingredients and steps, you can create a delicious and elegant appetizer that is sure to wow your guests. The combination of crispy baguette slices, creamy burrata cheese, salty prosciutto, and tangy lemon is already mouthwatering, but the addition of a sweet balsamic glaze takes it to the next level. Perfect for any occasion, from casual get-togethers to fancy dinner parties, this appetizer is sure to be a crowd-pleaser. Follow along for a step-by-step guide to make this irresistible Prosciutto Crostini with Creamy Burrata, Tangy Lemon, and Sweet Balsamic Glaze.
- 1 baguette, sliced into thin rounds
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 oz. burrata cheese, at room temperature
- 8 slices of prosciutto, cut into thin strips
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1/4 cup balsamic glaze
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh basil leaves for garnish
💛 Step by Step :
- Preheat your oven to 400°F. Place the baguette slices on a baking sheet and brush each slice with olive oil.
- Bake the bread in the oven for about 10 minutes or until it’s lightly golden brown and crispy. Remove from the oven and let them cool for a few minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix the minced garlic with a tablespoon of olive oil. Brush each slice of bread with the garlic oil mixture.
- Tear the burrata cheese into small pieces and place them on top of each bread slice.
- Take the thin strips of prosciutto and drape them over the burrata cheese.
- In a small bowl, mix together the lemon zest and juice. Drizzle the lemon mixture over the top of each crostini.
- Drizzle balsamic glaze over the top of each crostini.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over the top of each crostini to taste.
- Garnish with fresh basil leaves.
🍋Your Prosciutto Crostini with Burrata and Lemon is ready to serve!
This recipe adds a bright, citrusy twist to the classic Prosciutto Crostini with Burrata. The lemon zest and juice give a refreshing kick to the dish, while the balsamic glaze adds a touch of sweetness. It’s a perfect appetizer for any occasion, and is sure to be a crowd-pleaser.
Enjoy the combination of the crispy bread, creamy burrata cheese, salty prosciutto, and tangy lemon. Don’t forget to garnish with fresh basil leaves for an extra pop of flavor and color.