🍋How to Make Delicious Raspberry Lemon Tarts: A Step-by-Step Guide
💥Are you looking for a dessert that is both tangy and sweet? Look no further than raspberry lemon tarts! These small, delectable treats are perfect for any occasion and are sure to impress your guests. In this article, we’ll guide you through the process of making raspberry lemon tarts, step by step.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, chilled and cubed
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons ice water
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Powdered sugar for dusting
💛 Step by Step :
1.- Make the Dough In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour and sugar. Add the chilled and cubed butter, and use a pastry blender to cut the butter into the flour mixture until it resembles coarse sand. Add the egg yolk and ice water and mix until the dough comes together. Flatten the dough into a disc, wrap it in plastic wrap, and chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
2.- Make the Filling In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, sugar, eggs, melted butter, heavy cream, and salt. Gently stir in the fresh raspberries.
3.- Assemble the Tarts Preheat your oven to 375°F. Roll out the chilled dough to about 1/8 inch thickness. Cut out circles using a round cookie cutter or glass, and gently press the circles into a greased muffin tin. Spoon the raspberry lemon filling into each tart shell.
4.- Bake and Serve Bake the tarts for 18-20 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the filling is set. Let the tarts cool in the muffin tin for 5 minutes before removing them to a wire rack. Dust with powdered sugar before serving.
- Ingredients for Raspberry Lemon Tarts
- Step 1: Make the Dough
- Step 2: Make the Filling
- Step 3: Assemble the Tarts
- Step 4: Bake and Serve
💛Tips for Making the Perfect Raspberry Lemon Tarts:
- Chill the dough before rolling it out to make it easier to work with.
- Use a non-stick muffin tin or grease the muffin tin to prevent the tarts from sticking.
- Use fresh raspberries for the best flavor and texture.
- Dust the tarts with powdered sugar just before serving to add a touch of sweetness.
🍰Conclusion: Making raspberry lemon tarts may seem daunting, but with this step-by-step guide, you’ll be able to impress your guests with a delicious and visually stunning dessert. Follow these instructions and don’t forget to use fresh ingredients for the best results.